It will be ten miles from civilization when you truly appreciate the premium comfort, strength, and proven performance of this Burton x Spark R&D brainchild. A revolution in splitboard-specific performance, the Burton Hitchhiker binding pairs the easiness of Spark R&D’s Tesla T1 System baseplate with exclusive features like the Hammockstrap™ and Supergrip Capstrap™, both featuring the speed and strength of Double Take buckles. Topped off with an exclusive hi-back featuring skintrack-friendly negative Forward Lean options, this is the best possible solution for ruling the ups and downs of backcountry touring.
- Baseplate Spark R&D Tesla T1 System [Machined Aluminum]
- Hi-Back Burton-Designed Single-Component Hi-Back Construction, Negative Lean Hi-Back, Quick-Adjust FLAD™, True OTT Hi-Back Padding
- Ankle Strap Hammockstrap™, Flex Slider
- Toe Strap Supergrip Capstrap™
- Buckles Double Take Buckles Featuring Insta-Click
- Cushioning Features Re-Ground Materials to Reduce Waste
- Burton Warranty Burton Bindings Warranty