Whether cruising groomers or exploring the backcountry, the Blaster provides comfortable all-mountain protection. With integrated Impact Shields and ABS hard-shell reinforcement for strength in vulnerable areas, this superlight package sets a new standard for quality and protection in an in-mold helmet.
- 01. IN-MOLD TECHNOLOGY:
- In-mold construction is a technique that directly fuses the shock absorbing EPS liner with the Polycarbonate shell to create a lightweight and strong structure.
- 02. and 03. DIRECT VENTILATION:
- A total of 8 penetration proof vents will keep your head cool.
- 04. CHANNELED VENTILATION:
- Air channels in the EPS core links up intakes and outlets and generate an efficient flow of air.
- 05. INTEGRATED IMPACT SHIELDS:
- This our impact protection technology integrated in the EPS core of a helmet. Through a strategic placement of volumes and ribs in curved shapes, it creates an optimized geometry, distributing the impacts over a large surface area.
- 06. OCCIGRIP:
- A low volume helmet adjustment system that is easy to use. The Occigrip construction provides a firm and comfortable fit and prevents the helmet from rotating on your head.
- 07. REMOVABLE BOX EARPADS
- 08. MOISTURE WICKING POLYESTER LINER:
- Quick drying, removable and washable.
- 09. FITPADS:
- A snug and comfortable helmet fit is important. Place the Fitpads according to the supplied manual for the ultimate personalized fit.